Sunday, October 25, 2009

When life throws you curve balls

The clean up drive during Diwali turned out to be fruitful for me this time. I found a small notebook that got old memories back -some happy ones some bad.During my junior college days my counselor had advised me to keep writing whatever I feel like ...well this was to increase my score in my 12th exams. I dunno how was it supposed to help but still I diligently followed him .I just do not know why I wrote this . All I remember is that I wrote it quite some years ago...


Sometimes, life throws you curve balls
And you question why

Sometimes, life throws you daggers
And you question why

Sometimes, life throws you lemons
And you question why

Sometimes, life throws unanswered questions
And you still question why

The unexpected turn of events
The loss of a loved one
The end of a beautiful relationship
The fight for a lost cause
When a close someone backstabs
Coping with loss
Coping with grief
Coping with failure
You’re down in the dumps
The answer might lie inside within you somewhere
Or
There may be no answer really
And you still question why

4 comments: