Statutory Warning!
I have been in a permanently rotten mood since the last week. It’s a record of sorts. I’ve been biting everyone’s heads off, snapping every second, and generally behaving like a cranky old man. Now, this blog is about ME.It’s irrelevant to a great many people and pisses some people off which makes it all the more fun for me. So since we’ve established that, here is an outlet for my crankiness. Enjoy.
I don’t get poetry. I think it’s a convoluted way of saying really simple stuff.
I want the world to end in 2012. Maybe sooner. I think humans are God’s/the higher power’s worst creations. We’re so full of ourselves, we’ve made a giant mess of things and we’re screwing up every single day that we exist.
I like feeling depressed sometimes. It’s better than feeling nothing. Which I also feel a lot of.
I think there’s an ugly bully hiding in me. I’ve been too nice for too long.
My greatest fear is losing face. In every sense.
My terrible lack of ambition doesn’t scare me. That scares me.
I’m a closet violent person. I have enough rage to commit a crime. And my first victim could be anyone.
I don’t care about the world at large. It’s pointless. General knowledge is just a tool to appear more intelligent than the other person in a conversation.
I know I’m not going to be rich and famous. Or poor and infamous.
I see dead people(rather whom i consider to be dead).
I’m kidding.
I detest people who take themselves too seriously.
Injections are probably the worst medical invention ever. Which sadist would think up a device with a big shiny needle to poke through bare flesh to make someone feel better?
You think this post is crap? So do I.
I’m actually quite happy. I just like whining.
I love elevators these days. For those few seconds I’m going up or down I always feel i'm going to get stuck inside the lift.*trust me i have been stuck inside the lift for umpteen times and it has always been a great experience.*
I suck in a crisis situation. Don’t put me as your emergency contact.
I feel better already. Thank you.
dude let it out.. i am sure there's a lot more to whine abt...such kind of posts are actually a nice read... eagerly awaiting the second part
ReplyDeleteWhy so negative?
ReplyDeletewell...this is something new and pretty interesting.
ReplyDeletebrilliant man..simply brilliant..
ReplyDeletedont know how others see dis post as...
i think it's brilliant on the other hand...
i second anand..
awaitin 2nd part...
n maybe the 3rd part wen u contradict watever u wrote in 1st two parts...
oh yes i'm sure abt the 3rd part...
cheers!!!